Starting January 4th, 2021, federally permitted captains who hold permits for South Atlantic Snapper-Grouper, Atlantic Coastal Migratory Pelagics, or Atlantic Dolphin/Wahoo will be required to submit weekly electronic reports.
For More Information Click Here
How to Get Started
To use eTRIPS/mobile for your eVTR tool, here are a few tips to get you started.
- If you do not already have one, make sure you have obtained a username and password from the Safis Online Portal. On this page, select "Create a New Account". Please be sure to enter your information as it appears on the permit you plan to report with.
- Download eTRIPS 2 on your device. eTRIPS 2 is available on Android, iOS, and Windows 10. You may find eTRIPS 2 in the app store of your device.
- Click Here to Watch eTRIPS training videos. These videos will walk you through each step to set up eTRIPS on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Be sure to set up your "Favorites" in the app. This will make the app more user friendly, and tailor the app to fit your reporting needs. A video demonstrating this process can be found here.
- Read our FAQ's guide by clicking here. This may answer many of your questions.
- Want to send us a question? Contact us here.
- To get additional information go to the ACCSP Website